EUFC CZ s.r.o. is an advisory company that provides its clients with complete services for their grant projects. We formulate investment plans, defend them before grant providers, and handle all the necessary administration. Our clients are large and small, family, Czech and multinational companies. We handle research and development, energy, digitalisation, environmental and business development projects.
Are you seeking to grow? We’re already growing! That’s why we’re looking for new colleagues for the position
EU funds consultant
Why come to us?
- We are well-established, with a long tradition, valuable experience and a promising future.
- Our clients are from various sectors, so we have very diverse work.
- We offer long-term work in a creative and interesting position.
- We have good facilities and provide our colleagues with all support, including regular training.
- We’re not a faceless corporation - we’re flexible and can rapidly respond to the needs of colleagues and the market.
- We’re ready to listen to your ideas and support your self-realisation.
- We work as a team and friendly relations are important to us.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- A positive person with an appetite for work and the desire to develop.
- A communicative and empathetic person with pleasant and professional behaviour.
- An independent, careful and responsible individual with a creative approach and sense for detail.
- A current or future professional with a willingness to learn new things and a need to develop their personality.
- You might already be an expert with the corresponding experience from life, or a graduate at the start of your career.
What will be the content of your work?
- Providing advice on grants from European structural and investment funds and national funds.
- Preparing and setting up grant projects, processing applications for support and business plans.
- Communicating with clients and independently handling orders.
- Cooperating with our clients’ key workers and developing relationships.
- Creating grant analyses.
What knowledge and skills do we require?
- A university education (a completed master’s degree).
- Excellent user knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of English and potentially another foreign language.
- Driver with a group B driving licence.
- Knowledge of and potentially also experience with grants.
Information about the position:
- Place of work: Brno or Jihlava.
- Type of employment relationship: full-time with an employment contract.
- Start date: immediately.
Send us your application in the form of a motivational letter together with a structured CV and photograph. We will hold personal meetings with selected candidates.