EUFC CZ s.r.o. is an advisory company that provides its clients with complete services for their grant projects. We formulate investment plans, defend them before grant providers, and handle all the necessary administration. Our clients are large and small, family, Czech and multinational companies. We handle research and development, energy, digitalisation, environmental and business development projects.
We are seeking a new colleague for the position:
Why come to us?
- We are well-established, with a long tradition, valuable experience and a promising future.
- Our clients are from various sectors, so we have very diverse work.
- We offer long-term work in a creative and interesting position.
- We have good facilities and provide our colleagues with all support, including regular training.
- We’re not a faceless corporation – we’re flexible and can rapidly respond to the needs of colleagues and the market.
- We’re ready to listen to your ideas and support your self-realisation.
- We work as a team and friendly relations are important to us.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- A positive person with an appetite for work and the desire to develop.
- A communicative and empathetic person with pleasant and professional behaviour.
- An independent, careful and responsible individual with a creative approach, sense for detail, and a responsible approach to work.
- A colleague willing to keep working on themselves and to learn new things.
What will I be responsible for?
- Looking for new potential customers, caring for existing customers.
- Conducting business negotiations, concluding contracts.
- Providing consultation and an advisory service for clients.
- Informing customers about the company’s products and services.
- Mapping the competition in the market.
- Cooperating with the company’s other sections.
- Maintaining records about customers in the company’s internal system.
What knowledge and skills do we require?
- A university education (at least a completed bachelor’s degree).
- A good user knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of English and possibly another foreign language (at least to B1 standard).
- Very good communication and presentation skills, a knowledge of etiquette.
- An active driver, group B driving licence.
- Experience in sales activities and familiarisation with grants would be an advantage.
Information about the position
- Place of work: throughout the Czech Republic.
- Type of employment relationship: full-time with an employment contract.
- Motivation system based on quality and performance.
- Start date: immediately.
- The position is not suitable for graduates.